Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Can you overcome your loneliness if you are a Capricorn?

It is lonely at the top, that is sure. Not many people fit up there. Mountains are pointy and small at the top, wider and wider as you descend. Lots of people fit down in the valley, in the low country where it's flat, not all that special and peoples' feet are grounded closer to sea level. It's lonely to work late and miss a yoga class, or become a boss and not eat at the same table in the cafeteria. It's also very lonely to work so hard to pay the mortgage but not be able to spend time with the family. It's also lonely to work so hard to afford a fancy something so you feel comfortable in public. It feels lonely to be disconnected from neighbors and friends and family.

Any way you cut it -- traditional, esoteric, ancient or modern, -- the ruler of Capricorn is just always Saturn which in its highest expression is even more spiritual than the 12th house. Saturn is also time. Loneliness would mean a Saturn imbalance, a time imbalance, the proportion of time feeling connected to people is less than the amount of time feeling meaningful connection to people leading to a spiritually disconnect. So what do you do?

Well, you like to work, right? What are you good at? Are you good at using computers? Do you know how to repair cars? Volunteer time somewhere to people who have serious issues going on which prevent them from earning money. Teach someone at a shelter how to use the program Word. Teach an older person how to write an email. Repair the van of a soup kitchen, or a center for abuse, for example. You might know of someone in your building or on your street who is bed ridden and they need someone to go to the store and get them some bananas toothpaste or toilet paper.

This gets you out with a new purpose, opens up your world, changes your patterns and shifts the ground you walk upon. Have fun!

26 comments:

Elsa said...

Deirdre - Welcome to blogging, I have added you to the Top 10 Sources of Astrology News. :-)

Anonymous said...

I've a WordPress blog with Arras theme. This site strangely shows different on different computers. On some computers, I realize all 3 columsn, on other PC, I see just one. On other PCs, some wiered things. Please somebody assist me to..

Also visit my web page :: Paxil Attorney
Here is my web site - Paxil

Anonymous said...

Putting the cell phone in a bowl of DRY/UNCOOKED rice is
not a bad idea. Get a hold of some Silica or Desiccant for the best results.
This material will suck up the liquid in your cell phone and is arguably the best way to
dry it out. You could cause more damage to the device.
A slow method is the best. We're talking days here people, not a couple of hours. If you want it to work again you have to be patient! Here is the problem with the home remedy of drying it out. Once it is dry whatever liquid got into the phone will leave behind corrosion. This is where things get tricky - in some cases sticky. Corrosion is the thing that will truly damage the phone - after all corrosion is the primary means by which metals deteriorate. Corrosion can and will eat away at main board components and cause severe damage over time. In other words, the phone might work after drying it, but there is a good chance it will fail later on for good. Think of corrosion like mold. It's bad stuff that can grow
and cause big problems. A phone is naturally a social device, and social networking is hardwired into
Windows Phone. Windows Live and Windows Phone 7 are integrated into the platform's infrastructure, but this doesn't mean that an official Facebook app isn't also available. There are also many Twitter apps that can be downloaded to use with Windows Phone, although the official app is possibly the most reliable of these. Several instant messaging and dating apps are also available. http://kharek.com/entry.php?b=10413 How to sell a computer warranty over the phone The series of problems underscored the continuing issues with passwords, which are best complex, different for each site and changed every few months.
Check out my blog Cell phone lookup

Anonymous said...

What might be a good college where I will major in creative
writing?

my page: transvaginalmeshlawsuit.designsbydel.com
Also visit my site :: vaginal mesh compensation

Anonymous said...

Rubber Mulch Surface Under Swing Sets For Safety Beware Of Toxic Mulch

Feel free to surf to my homepage: truth.ybust.edu.cn
Look at my web page :: large trees for sale

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!
! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thank
you!

my webpage - mizofumi.net

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

My webpage Root Canal

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard in support of his web site, because here
every stuff is quality based data.

Also visit my blog post; phpfoxtech.com

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on
your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this
one nowadays.

Feel free to visit my blog: what does a root canal cost

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening
in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Other then that, terrific blog!

my site :: ashfun.Com

Anonymous said...

How do I get Firefox never to block installing farmville toolbar, Allow did not work?


Also visit my webpage - vaginal mesh lawyers

Anonymous said...

I love it when folks get together and share thoughts. Great blog, keep it up!


My weblog :: www.amigofever.com
Also see my site: http://www.psychonauts.biz/link/4153

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work! That is the kind of information that are supposed to be shared around the web.

Disgrace on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!
Come on over and talk over with my site . Thank you =)

my web blog: individual dental plan

Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't
mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind
before writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to
be lost simply just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any recommendations or tips? Cheers!



my page; www.bitli.de
Also see my website - Http://Fanfeed.com/index.php?do=/profile-37344/info

Anonymous said...

According to the FDA, the withdrawal leaves just one prescription weight-loss drug approved for long-term use: Roche Holding AG's Xenical. An over-the-counter version called Alli is available from Glaxo Smith Kline PLC.

Feel free to surf to my web-site; 4percentproject.net

Anonymous said...

It is a combination of coding updates and offsite linking strategies.
The first effort is a matter of updating and optimizing
all the code within the back-end of a website or blog. When this is done right, the search engines start to
take note and start adding the pages or posts to the search database.
This is an important step moving forward. Secondly, offsite
links need to be created or even purchased. One way backlinks from authority websites as well as reciprocal
links need to be established. The more "backlinks" you can get with authority websites, the better the page rank a site can get, which translates into favorable traffic and conversion rates for affiliate marketing, ecommerce stores and more.

Flowers and messages adorn a flower box outside the Spreckels Mansion in Coronado, Calif.
Monday, July 18, 2011. The mansion is the site where a woman was found dead July 13, she was hanging nude from a balcony
with her hands and feet bound. Credit: Lenny Ignelzi, APThis 2010 photo
released by Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp. shows CEO Jonah Shacknai.
Shacknai's 6-year-old son and 32-year-old girlfriend have each died in a span of less than a week, and both deaths were tied to his historic mansion on the San Diego Bay. Credit: Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp. / APThis August 2008 photo released by Horizon Eye Specialists & Lasik Center shows Rebecca Zahau, also known as Rebecca Nalepa, 32. Nalepa, the girlfriend of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai, was found dead last week hanging nude from the second-floor balcony of a historic mansion, her wrists and ankles bound. Credit: Dwight Smith, Horizon Eye Specialists & Lasik Center / APThis photo family released on Sunday, July 17, 2011 shows his 6-year-old Max Shacknai. Shacknai, son of Medicis Pharmaceuticals CEO Jonah Shacknai, has died, almost a week after falling down the stairs at his father's San Diego-area mansion, the same house where his father's girlfriend was found dead hanging nude from a balcony two days later. Credit: Family Photo / APThe Coronado Police Department and a San Diego medical examiner ruled Max's death an accident and
Zahau's a suicide. Jonah Shacknai admitted that his girlfriend's
death was "undeniably strange," but he expressed confidence in the findings of the investigative team.


Here is my website - paydayadvance200.net

Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she needs to be available
that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

my blog post: www.doblajemexicano.com.mx

Anonymous said...

What actually is a blog and just how should i start one?


Also visit my homepage :: www.theextremereef.com

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is great i really like studying your
articles. Keep up the good work! You realize, lots of people are searching round for
this information, you could help them greatly.

Here is my webpage discount dental plans

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.timhelmen.com/]Replica Oakley Sunglasses[/url] He broke his words once again.This joke has gone a little too far. I get up at six o'clock.She became more and more beautiful.I saw it with my own eyes.Most people eat, write, and work with their fight hands.I'm not sure I can do it.It was kind of excitingI wish I knew my neighbor.Let's divide the cake into three.

[url=http://www.timhelmen.com/]Fake Oakleys[/url] Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?I have been putting on weight.Watch out!He drives more carefully than you. Follow me.True and False have opposite meanings.True and False have opposite meanings.Move out of my way!I don't think you are right.The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.

[url=http://www.timhelmen.com/]Fake Oakleys[/url] Does the computer ever make a mistake.He is a smart boy. How are things going? He hired a workman to repair the fence.She's under the weather.I doubted whether the story is true.I doubted whether the story is true.So far So good.He is capable of any crime.I have to transfer to No.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.premiumcorporateawards.com/]Fake Oakley Sunglasses[/url] I can't do thisWhat do you desire me to do? This is because we feel pain.I see what your meanHe covered himself with a quilt. This is a good example of his poetry.This is a good example of his poetry.Who's kicking off? His father runs a restaurant.I feel like sleeping taking a walk

[url=http://www.timhelmen.com/]Fake Oakleys[/url] There isn't any water in the bottle.Well it depends. He looks very healthy.The letter x stands for an unknown number.The figure seems all Right.How was your date?How was your date?Go right back to the beginning.What does she like? It is an excellent novel in every way.

[url=http://www.timhelmen.com/]Fake Oakley Sunglasses[/url] The secret was spread among the crowd.I am a football fan. I could hardly speak.We need more than listening.Not yet.I haven't even touched your tooth yet.I haven't even touched your tooth yet.That's a good idea.I am so sorry about this.The harder I study, the better my English will be.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.premiumcorporateawards.com/]Fake Oakleys[/url] Let's have a beer or somethingYou can either stay or leave.This pen doesn't write well. Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.He can hardly speak.This is by far the largest cake in the world.This is by far the largest cake in the world.I will never forget it.If only I could fly.The two brothers look very much alike.

[url=http://www.medigitalpress.com/]Cheap Oakley Sunglasses[/url] I have a headache, and she has a stomachache.Supper is ready at six. I'm fed up with my work!I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him.It's a fine day.Is everything under control?Is everything under control?He found my lecture interesting.You asked for it!We should make good use of our time.

[url=http://www.grnbuildersinc.com/]Fake Oakley Sunglasses[/url] I like your sense of humorHe reminds me of his brother.There go the house lights. Were there any exciting incidents during your journey? He is acting an old man.They are only too delighted to accept the invitation.They are only too delighted to accept the invitation.It's time you went to bed.My god!I count you as one of my friends.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.medigitalpress.com/]Discount Oakley Sunglasses[/url] Never mind.I really think a little exercise would do you good. Keep your temper under control.If you would only try, you could do it.That's a good idea.I am too tired to speakIt is not so easy as you think.It doesn't make any sense to get up so earlyHow much does it cost? The editor over looked a print error.

[url=http://www.ameliasports.com/]Replica Oakley Sunglasses[/url] He used to learn everything by rote.Congratulations!He has a remarkable memory. On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.They hurt.His cake is four times as big as mine.His cake is four times as big as mine.It's going too far.I am a football fan.The secret was spread among the crowd.

[url=http://www.grnbuildersinc.com/]Cheap Oakley Sunglasses[/url] You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.No littering on the campus. Show your tickets please.Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep fight away? How about going to a movie? The harder I study, the better my English will be.The harder I study, the better my English will be.I am so sorry about this.It's a friendly competition.Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.nocandyasses.com/]Fake Oakleys[/url] It involves a lot of hard workI don't think much of the movie.You can't miss it. Words can't express what I felt then.Are you sure? You can never turn the clock back.You can never turn the clock back.Do l have toEast,west home is best.She makes it clear that she doesn't like swimming.

[url=http://www.medigitalpress.com/]Discount Oakley Sunglasses[/url] I felt sort of ill.She makes it clear that she doesn't like swimming. When was the house built? Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary?Don't fall for it!What be said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.He reminds me of his brother.The two brothers look very much alike.Time is up.He struck his attacker on the ear.

[url=http://www.nocandyasses.com/]Fake Oakleys[/url] How do you like Hong Kong?What's the weather like to day? What day is today? There is no one but hopes to be rich.Don't let this get you down. We should make good use of our time.We should make good use of our time.You asked for it!He paused for a reply.The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.nocandyasses.com/]Fake Oakleys[/url] But I plan to weed the yard today.Of course!Come on. I have a large collection of CDs.Who ever comes will be welcomed.Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life? Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is? Things are getting better.New China was founded in l949.How did you do on your test?

[url=http://www.resorthomesgalveston.com/]Fake Oakleys[/url] As you know, I am a very kind person.Don't fall for it!He resolved to give up smoking. How much does it cost to go abroad?That's all I need.I am sick of always waiting for you!I am sick of always waiting for you!I'll fix you Up.He has quite a few friends.Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.

[url=http://www.timhelmen.com/]Replica Oakley Sunglasses[/url] I'm happy to meet youHe ran his horse up the hill.There comes a bus. There are mice in Mrs.He is capable of any crime.They are arguing over who should pay the bill.They are arguing over who should pay the bill.Mother doesn't make up.I'll just play it by ear.However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.adeanphotography.com/]{{Fake Oakley Sunglasses|Fake Oakleys|Discount Oakley Sunglasses|Oakley Sunglasses Sale}[/url] It's time for us to say No to AmericaHe is only about five feet high.You can either stay or leave. Let's have a beer or somethingBe careful not to fall ill.Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.She hired a car by the hour.The eggs are sold by the dozen.I didn't know he was the richest person in the world

[url=http://www.ameliasports.com/]Fake Oakleys[/url] The answer is zero.However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet. Who ever comes will be welcomed.Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life? Don't keep the truth from me.We two finished a bottle of wine.He has a sense of humor.They misplaced this book under other categories.Mother doesn't make up.I will never forget the days that I spent with you.

[url=http://www.timhelmen.com/]Fake Oakley Sunglasses[/url] He broke his words once again.This joke has gone a little too far. I get up at six o'clock.She became more and more beautiful.I saw it with my own eyes.Most people eat, write, and work with their fight hands.I'm not sure I can do it.It was kind of excitingI wish I knew my neighbor.Let's divide the cake into three.