Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Inching Toward the Wardrobe













In roughly 23 days, there will be a total eclipse of the Sun. If you're going to be in Northern Canada, Russia, Mongolia or China, you might be able to see this eclipse. If you are at a crossroads in your life whether you know it or not, you may start to feel the eclipse already.

This eclipse is at 9 degrees 31 minutes of Leo. Leos and Aquarians, stay as awake as you can during this season, eclipses often can bring in a new dimension. Be aware of who you meet, where you go, and how appointments get scheduled.

What's really fun is the two weeks between August 1 and August 16th's Lunar Eclipse, which I liken to the Wardrobe of C.S. Lewis. For those of us in the Northern hemisphere, this eclipse period may concur with summer vacation travels. Bon Voyage.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sun is at 12 degrees leo and am wondering what this August solar eclipse will bring! In July '89 I traveled to Europe for the first time and wholeheartedly feel that it was a summer where I grew up a bit. Very enlightening...my last year as a child so to speak.

Anonymous said...

Yes, lots of new energy is coming in, especially for you gem, with your natal sun so close to the eclipse. I think you will really feel it, a changing of scenes, sets, costumes and characters.

Dunyazade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dunyazade said...

Hello;

my sun is at 16º leo and my natal vesta is at 10º leo. I think it will affect more my vesta than my sun... at 16º leo will I still feel the effect of it?

Sun/vesta - 9th house - a different perspective of life maybe...

Anonymous said...

Deirdre,
How wide an orb do you use for an eclipse like this? My MC is at 15 degrees Leo, and I wondered if that is within the right space to be affected.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

To give you an idea. my sun is at 0° Pisces. From march 06 to feb 08 the eclipses activated the Virgo-Pisces axis at 24°, 15°, 13°, 28°, 4°, 18°, and 1°. Now looking back I can link unrelated events and see how they unified toward bringing me on my path, where I feel more rooted in my souls of who I am.

Here are the degrees on the Leo-Aquarius axis which started being activiated in Feb 08 and continue until august 09:
17°, 9°, 24°, 6°, 20°, 13°

Anonymous said...

To give you an idea. my sun is at 0° Pisces. From march 06 to feb 08 the eclipses activated the Virgo-Pisces axis at 24°, 15°, 13°, 28°, 4°, 18°, and 1°. Now looking back I can link unrelated events and see how they unified toward bringing me on my path, where I feel more rooted in my souls of who I am.

Here are the degrees on the Leo-Aquarius axis which started being activiated in Feb 08 and continue until august 09:
17°, 9°, 24°, 6°, 20°, 13°

Anonymous said...

to dunyazade,

the eclipse from last feb has already started taking effect, the path is in motion, though at the very beginning.

You may have dived deeper into your creative soul, with an astonishing sense of endless learning ahead in a beautiful and wise way.

"a different perspective of life maybe..."
yes absolutely

Anonymous said...

kerrie

i really think all Leos and Aquarians will experience this life shift, like aligning the wheels on the track. With a 15° Sun, you have also already begun as the eclipse last february was at 17°, that is close.

Within an orb of 2 degrees is a conservative orb of conjunction for an eclipse.

deirdre

Dunyazade said...

Thank you for your answer.
After the feb. eclipse I began to learn a new language :) (eclipse affected my 3rd house, opposite my 9th house sun). So maybe that's the change... I think I'll continue to study (level 2, in the same institute) this language.

Anonymous said...

hello dunyazade,

thats a wonderful 9th house expereince to learn a new language... it will be interesting to see where this language takes you.

--Deirdre

Anonymous said...

I went to my first group astrology clinic in Feb 08. My merc is at 17 degrees leo...odd. I had no idea!

I've been studying on my own for some time so it was a breakthrough for me to attend and not the least bit convenient...an hour drive each way...also mercury ruled...local travel!

Best.

Anonymous said...

Regarding your being hit from '06 - '08 with the virgo/pisces axis, my SO has an 11 degree pisces venus and we started talking about marriage the day after the Mar '07 eclipse (hitting his venus) which was just 2 wks after our first meeting. The eclipse was also hitting right on my asc...we are now married.

I never put much stock into eclipses, but this thread is definitely opening my eyes to their influence.

Best.

Combining said...

gem, I know what you mean. For a long time the eclipses came and went and I just didn't get them. It was really the series on the Virgo Pisces axis that opened my eyes and ears and heart for the dimension that it is. Now that I have experienced eclipses first-hand in an exaggerated way, I like sharing the experience and helping people to see the signs.
--Deirdre