Friday, August 22, 2008

"S" is for Sun in Virgo Moon in Taurus


ince last night when my 9-year old son called to say where he had been, I have had an image in my head. "It's kind of hard to explain", he said, "but we went along a river in the shape of an 'S'. The water was so clear we could see fish. The fish were in magenta and sienna and as big as magazines. It was so pretty." He said when he got back he would try to draw it. I couldn't wait so here is my impression of what he saw but in the style of a scarf, like those scarves for Hermès, whose other name is Mercury and by the way,
Sun is now in Virgo.

3 comments:

diario artístico said...

Yay for the Sun... and for your son!
xp

pfloyd01 said...

I LOVE the artwork - I didn't realize you had such talent. Can I get a copy for my wall?? Really - I'm serious. There is something about the flow and the colors that really hits the moment.

Anonymous said...

Of course, my dear, all is possible, I will contact you in an email. I am very glad you like this.