Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Venus conjunct Saturn Looks Eclipses in the Eyes








Moon is in Capricorn all day. Venus will conjunct Saturn later today letting us take a good hard look at the eclipse fortnight which seems to go on forever. The last eclipse seems about a month ago to me.

Today we can negotiate the Venusian — perhaps not with the usual poetry, more like taking attendance how many days were we here, versus not here. How much money will we make verusus not make. Shall we make love even though its not the weekend. Or shall we be in love even if we cant see each other. Or lets get married because when you paint the ceiling I know I wont have to wash the floor.

Does this sound dull? Well it's not, nothing is dull during the eclipse portal. We are getting our assignments for the semester so we can't space out because in November we have to remember the assignment we got back in August. Document, take notes and minutes and store in your archive of fate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually taking notes, literally, Deirdre. So thank you. I have things like "Roth" (which has no meaning to me now, but was both the name of a pharmacist and police officer who popped into my life days apart) and "CEO" b/c I keep hearing that. Other signs - place names, and people.


I'm keeping the list. It's like an odd little treasure map.

Anonymous said...

Oh interesting. Sounds very official, people with titles in your treasure map — could be leading you to see authority eye to eye.

Anonymous said...

"Shall we make love even though its not the weekend. Or shall we be in love even if we cant see each other. Or lets get married because when you paint the ceiling I know I wont have to wash the floor."

How perfectly, impossibly, intriguingly beautiful that is. You just rocked my world :)

Anonymous said...

It's this stellium in Virgo which is rocking our world, baby. I am but a humble scribe : )